CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 12, 2011



While Mom's away!

Last week my mom and I took Emmy to Denver for a doctor's appointment and the boys sure had some fun while we were away!  The circus was in town, so Aaron braved taking them alone.  Afterwards they had a cook-out at Grandma and Grandpa's house.  They were having so much fun that I'm not sure they even realized I was gone.  When we got back into town we met them all at the softball field because Cam had a tee-ball game that night.  Both boys were just OVERJOYED to see . . . their sister.  Yep, they both ran screaming towards Emmy for a hug and a smooch.  I was a second thought and eventually got my hug and kiss after Emmy was thoroughly mauled!

Be still my heart . . . that's my baby (second from the front) on top of that HUGE animal.

Bryce-E was so excited to ride an elephant . . . until he saw how BIG it was!  He told me he was just sure he was going to fall off "that thing" and decided to skip the ride all together.  I think his ride was compensated with some cotton candy :0)
Roasting hot-dogs on a Summer evening.  Is there anything better?!?!?
I love this picture because it's just so typical Bryce-E.  It's great when a picture captures personality!


I can't believe how big this kid is getting.  I'm not so sure I'm ready to send him off to Kindergarten next fall, but he's more than ready!  I'm not sure that huge elephant he was riding could even stop him from entering that school in August!

0 comments: